Level 1 Certification:
What To Do Before the Course
- Once you've registered, check your email to get your paperwork. It must be submitted in order to attend.
- Bring a sturdy belt & yoga block to the certification.
- Watch the video below to learn. how to do a Stork Test (Gillet Test).
- Practice & Master the Stork Test before the workshop.
- THE GOAL: Perform an accurate Stork Test in 30 seconds.
- The week before class, download your Level 1 Checklist and have it printed out or ready to display during class.
- DON’T WORRY about anything else!
We’ll see you at the Certification!
The Stork Test (Gillet Test)
Looking for More Details?
In the Beck Balance Level 1 Certification, you'll learn to utilize self-care or hands-on work with clients to:
- Quickly and easily create space in the S.I. Joints and open the space around the sacrum for mobilization.
- Mobilize the pubic symphysis to "unlock" the pelvis, allowing proper movement and alignment to occur.
- Rebalance the sacrum within the pelvis so the hips and pelvis can efficiently perform their duties within the mobilization of the legs for gait and stabilization of the core.
These 3 simple steps can help relieve muscle tension, unlock "stuck" S.I. Joints, reduce sciatica pain, improve power and strength generation, and more!