Schedule w/ Beck
Experience the most cutting edge bodywork on earth!
- 1 hr. 'Tune-Up Minimum' - if you come to me
- 2 hr. 'Travel Over Minimum' if I come to you
- 3 to 4 hrs. max per Body - per week
From a Functional Neurology Perspective:
I use touch to 'RESET THE SPINE' by resetting the vestibular system to zero by erasing proprioceptive memory.
See Article on the 7 senses - I use touch to reset the 'two new ones.'
What the heck does that mean?
By attending to your (Golgi) tendons, moving blood into tissue, & removing fascial adhesions, we remove the brain stem's memory of movement. It's the biomechanical version of wiping your computer clean & reinstalling the latest operating system.
What is the Core?
- the spine & all the muscles connected to the spine
What is the Sleeve?
- all the bones that don't make up the spine & all the muscles not connected to the spine
OPTION 1: Lower Body - Focuses on 'Balancing the Core'
Here we balance the brainstem by alternating the engagement of its three parts, as they relate to myofascial patterns of the Body.
- Mesencephalon (Midbrain) - Flexion of the Spine
- Pons - Extension of the Spine
- Medulla - Limitation of Extension of the Spine
We use Breath, Hip, & Ankle movements during this session.
OPTION 2: Upper Body - Focuses on 'Balancing the Sleeve'
Here we balance the Cerebellum to the
Cerebellum - Limitation of Flexion of the Spine - through distal joints
- Arms - Balance the Humorous, Clavicle, Scapula, & Skull to the Spine
- Legs - Balance the Hips & Shoulder with the Ankles & Elbows.
We use Breath, Hip, Ankle, & Elbow movement during this session.
Option 1: by removing a standard structural limitation (SI Dysfunction), the Body generates energy & transfers more power from the feet to the spine - the release from the work increases for three days.
Option 2: by moving on a balanced pelvis for a couple of weeks, the Body gradually generates more energy & power to transfer from the spine to the hands.
The Body opens up faster & better this way.
OPTION 3 - Details
- Time billed in 15 min.
- 15 min. to 4 hrs. per person
- Team use: 10 hrs. max per day - 6 to 8 hrs. preferred
- Most Adults need 1.5 to 2 hrs.
- Most Kids need 15 to 45 min.
- Teams & Families that split my time - here are my professional rules:
- 16-years-old & under must have a guardian in the room while all work is performed
- 16 to 26-years-old must have someone over 26-yrs-old within sight of all work
- Video updates during each stage of the session is available & encouraged for team logs & medical journals
These bullets offer an easy ROI estimation for a family & business for their tissue optimization investment in:
- Kids Competing, Parents Aching, Elderly Remaining-Mobile
- Athletes, Elite Competition Prep, Gait Optimization
- Athletic Teams, Movie & TV Studios, Wellness Enthusiasts
- Presents for Business Partners, Friends & Family.
Beck's Discount Info
2 Discount Codes Available:
- 20% (travel) to 25% (non-travel) Discount are available for Military Veterans, Teachers, Students & Civil Servants
- 20% off - I travel to you - $200 instead of $250 per hr. redemption code: Beck
- Non-travel 25% off - You travel to me - $150 instead of $200 per hr. - redemption code: Serve
- Proof of status required
Packages & Elite Services
The type of people that have invested in my Packages & Elite Services:
- Pro & Semi-Pro Athletes - I've mainly worked with MMA, Ballet Dancers, Triathletes, cyclists, Baseball Players, Iron Men & Golfers.
- I've also worked with pro soccer players, tennis players, football players, & hockey players to recover from injury &/or prepare for competition.
- Key Artists - Orchestra, Theater, TV & Movie Producers & Professional Artists hire me to "GET BACK THE ARTIST BACK TO WORK - PAIN-FREE - ASAP."
- Political Leaders & Celebrities gift my work to friends before performances & speeches.
- Business Execs stuck in bed have flown me over to get them walking again because they don't care what the inconvenience costs.
- Elderly People use me as a last resort to clinging to their best health in their final years.
Why add 30 min.?
Why add time?
This additional time is required to optimize new or injured organic tissue.
- 1st TIME CLIENTS - it takes time for a new body to communicate new sensations.
- TRAUMA CLIENTS - surgery scars or recent wounds take extra time to receive touch.
- TRAVEL CLIENTS - 2 hr. minimum - I can spend days putting months of healing into minutes of touch - but I can't be rushed.
Months don't fit into seconds so please respect & review my time suggestions.
My services save months & years of healing time, but it does take time to perform: like a sculptor molds clay.
It takes 2 to 4 months to remove SI Dysfunction.
I can balance your hips in under 20 minutes, but I need to remove the fascial adhesions between specific muscle patterns, or the hips go back out of place. Systematically removing these adhesions is the reason my work lasts months instead of days.
However, one can't 'power through it.'
IF YOU TAKE A HOT BATH right before the session, the work will flow a lot faster. Know that I do my best to accommodate everybody, but I go as quickly as I should & the healing process takes time.
- 1 to 4 hrs. if you come to me - If I'm at my home, I'll do as much healing as we have time & cut the time as soon as the desired level of healing is achieved. Typically 1.5 to 2 hours is perfect.
- 2 to 10 hrs. if I go to you - 99.44% the lower body & 80% of upper bodies can be balanced in 2 hrs., but some extreme cases take more time - this work can not be rushed & people should have correct expectations.
- 10 hr. max per day - (6 to 8 preferred) for Athletic Teams, Businesses, & Family awareness. I stay till everyone that wants my work, gets as much as I can offer.
- Time Billed in 15 min. increments - every session is rounded to the nearest 15 min. mark - for budgets & easy ROI estimation.